Different downloadable versions of this resume are on the home page.
Senior Account Executive – 16 months
- Started position 1 day before NY closed airports to travel
- Sales executive calling on Fortune 1000 clients that go to market through large distribution channels (dealers/distributors, resellers, vars) in order to achieve your business objectives
- Sold/Designed complex dealer and distributor sales incentives, and direct internal sales incentives
- Worked with VP-level contacts to help develop, design and implement marketing programs focused on rewarding sales increases, change in product mix/profitability, new product focus
Creative Group, Inc (creativegroupinc.com)
Vice President, Individual Solutions Design – 2 years 4 months
- Led team that designed, operated fulfilled SaaS technology, designed and built in previous role
- Created and implemented comprehensive go-to-market plan that included social media marketing, association connections, speaking, online content creation
- Lead on all sales conversations related to new product/service.
- Achieved first sale within 3 months of launching solution
- Company hit and exceeded annual sales goal within first year of launch even with COVID pandemic
Senior Director, Solutions Architecture – 18 months
- Created SaaS technology product vision, design strategy, technology roadmap, and implementation plan for individual incentive line of business offerings designed to make up over $10,000,000 in EBITA within 3 years.
- Wrote and sold overall product development and marketing plan to senior leadership and company owners.
- Worked with senior leadership and parent company to secure funds for building platform.
- Designed MVP (minimum viable product)
- Provided leadership to the internal tech team and the 3rd party needed for additional resources.
- Created and codified program design methodology using google sprints and human-centered design as exemplars.
- Created and implemented comprehensive go-to-market plan that included social media marketing, association connections, speaking, online content creation.
- Lead on all sales conversations related to new product/service.
- Achieved first sale within 3 months of launching solution.
- Provided consulting services for clients that create incentive, recognition, and engagement strategies.
- Work with sales and implementation teams to create “experiences” for our client employees, channel partners and consumers to create brand engagement and business success.
Member Board of Advisors/VP Marketing – 4 years
- One of four partners, providing the marketing and business development support for LoyaltyShares LLC.
- LoyaltyShares LLC created a totally new reward redemption option for publicly traded sponsors of loyalty point programs to allow participants the option to redeem loyalty points for the company’s publicly traded stock.
- Created website, sales materials, presentation materials, pricing and profitability plans
Vice President, Marketing and Solution Design – 2 years
- Repositioned the company branding from a promotional products company to a full-service incentive and engagement company through updated marketing and overall sales process.
- Designed solutions that create long-term, emotional connections between a company and a specific audience
- Provided thought leadership on the company blog.
- Ran companies marketing and social media outreach.
I2I – Incentive & Engagement Consultancy
Managing Director/Founder – 4 years
- Founded a consultancy combining deep knowledge of the incentive and reward industry with behavioral economics and social psychology to help clients create the most effective influence, reward and incentive program strategy.
- Clients included but not limited toHonda, Fond, Award of Choice, Globoforce (now Workhuman), Michelin, Glaxo Smith Kline, CDW.
- Built website and created all associated marketing and sales materials.
- Focused on incentive, reward, recognition and engagement program diagnostic services in order to improve return on expense and increased results.
- Developed and presented Strategic design recommendations for a company’s entire portfolio of initiatives designed to align audience behavior with company objectives.
- Created, sold and presented training services on how to best design and operate incentive and rewards systems.
Excellence In Motivation
Executive Director of Marketing and Solution Design – 4 years
- Company bought by Carlson Marketing Group.
- New business development with Fortune 100 companies relating to employee, • channel and consumer marketing
- Provide strategic marketing consulting for behavior influence initiatives
- Developed strategy and wrote all business proposals for channel incentive programs.
- Direct overall company marketing and sales strategy leveraging social media as an early adopter. Created companies first blog, etc.
Carlson Marketing Group
Senior Account Executive – 11 years
- Responsible for account relationships for major Fortune 500 companies.
- Personal accounts billed in excess of $15,000,000.
- Profitability on responsible accounts grew by 200% within 2 years of starting position.
- Strategic account planning for account growth and profitability
- Ongoing executive level presentations on program results and new program recommendations
- Managing large non-reporting teams to ensure quality program delivery
- Cold-calling and lead generation for new business
Other Positions at Carlson Marketing
- Marketing Director – West Coast Region
- Product Marketing/Development – New product design/introduction
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Specialist
Wright State University
- Wright State University, BS – Quantitative Business Analysis
Other Notes of Interest
TEDx Greenville – 2 Years
- Year 1
- Member of the “Interactive” team
- Created 10 “stations” for immersive engagement linked to the presentation agenda extending the learning and impact of the TEDx event
- Year 2
- Presentation “Wrangler”
- Created the overall presentation stack for all presentations given.
- Worked with over 12 different presenters on crafting, editing, and designing individual presentations to ensure “fit” into the TEDx brand and event theme.
- Coached presenters on how to give more effective presentations.
Beer and Napkins LLC – 11 Years (http://www.beerandnapkins.com/)
- Non-profit organization created to assist non-profits and for-profit companies reimagine tough business problems.
- Brew an idea revolution by encouraging conversations, connections, and diverse thinking methods in informal grassroots environment.
- Providing Opportunities for Education and Skill growth
- Hosting Idea Events and developing Communities of Growth
- Providing a Platform for Presentation and Pitches
- Interview with BBC on Executive Compensation: https://vimeo.com/6751199
- Engagement Radio Host: https://enterpriseengagement.org/knowledge/radio/
- Behavioral Groves – 7 Deadly Incentive Sins: https://behavioralgrooves.podbean.com/e/paul-hebert-7-deadly-incentive-sins/
- “Paul” Casts on personal site:
- HRExaminer: https://www.hrexaminer.com/about/editorial-advisory-board/paul-hebert/
- Age Of Conversation 1, 2 and 3
- Fistful Of Talent: https://fistfuloftalent.com/
- Enterprise Engagement – The Text Book – Chapter Author – Communications
- Link to list of over 50 speaking/interview/podcasts since 2013: https://1drv.ms/b/s!AvqIHkFGy72sj9gxxHM9QKAMcToHYg?e=JK6BL6